Friday, July 8, 2011

Vision

I wanted the purpose of this blog to be a place for me to share one of my great loves. Photography.
So I will post pictures here that I have taken which I love and also some thoughts about life as I feel so inspired.

One of my favorite ideas about photography, which is shared in the bottom line of this blog, is that when taking pictures you are capturing a moment in time from your perspective.  No one else can see it how you see it.  But when you take a picture and share it with others, it allows them to see the world with 'your' eyes.
My hope is that my view of the world is one that is bright and loving so that you can experience more of that beauty in your own.


Stay on target!
This picture reminds me of Star Wars: A New Hope where Luke is flying down the trench of the DeathStar.
This is one of the inlets in the side of the Draper Temple and what better reiteration for the phrase to "Stay on target!" than being focused on the Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment